Food

Friday, May 11, 2012

Tablescape Thursday Mother's Day Table









Welcome everyone. sorry for the late posting. The camera cord walked away and the computer does not like my SD card. Mother's Day is this Sunday and I am sure you are all as excited as I am!! I wont be able to be with the Moms in my family this year so this table is dedicated to them. Mom, Barb, Jessie, Grandma and Jackie take a virtual seat and enjoy!!!!


















I really enjoyed setting this table. I found this little vintage table cloth and napkins last year on Etsy I think. The fresh roses really match the embroidered ones on the table. I would the serving a brunch. Raspberry scones and lemon curd  and fresh fruit salad and some creamy baked eggs, and to finish it all off with some English breakfast tea and coffee.


I hope everyone one has a wonderful and relaxing Mother's Day!!! Make sure you let  you Mom know how truly special she is!!!!!!! Don't forget to stop by Between Naps on the Porch and thank Susan for hosting and see all the other talented tablescapers for Tablecape Thursday!

5 comments:

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

You sure have some sweet things on your table! That is a darling cloth. Nice to know you came by! Thanks so much for the compliment!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

First, I love, love the tureen! You've set a lovely, virtual table, I'm sure they're all happy to see it! Thank you for coming and leaving me such a sweet comment. My mom had the sea food and was in this table last Wednesday, as every wednesday she comes and spends the day with me. We're all going to her home for Mother's Day lunch, she always cooks for us that day, she loves to, is her tradition, while she can...she says. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, I also have 2 daughters and 2 grandgirls and are not coming this time. The older lives in Quito the capital of Ecuador and the younger lives in Guayaquil, the second city of this country. I will be going to stay with them for 3 weeks, next week. Hugs,
FABBY

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

This is a lovely Mother's Day tablescape! The vintage tablecloth and napkins are beautiful, I like the way you added the green napkins with them as well.

Happy Mother's Day!

Katherine

Cindy Rippe said...

Very sweet tablescape! I fell in love with the tablecloth and quickly read through your post to see if you embroidered it yourself. A nice Etsy find. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the nice compliment.

Alycia Nichols said...

How in the heck did I miss this?!??!!! I must be losin' it! Oh....I'm thinking we were probably away in Nashville. Anyway, glad I slid back through here to find it! I love the way you were able to match the roses on the table to those on the linen. Very pretty! The green and pink work really nicely together. Those are 2 colors that are just made for each other!!! GREAT tureen!!!!!!