Food

Monday, April 30, 2012

Do You Have A Target REDcard?

Welcome friends, glad you stopped by. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I was out trolling around for deals this week and it seemed Target had great coupons to print and use. This is fairly new to me and I am enjoying their deals. I used to have to drive 100 miles to get to Target so I'm like a school girl having one just down the road!

When I was checking out the cashier asked me if I wanted to apply for a REDcard. I quickly answered NO! She explained to me that it wasn't a credit card but attached to your debit card. So I asked about a thousand more questions and started holding up the line, so I took the info home to read.

After checking it out I decided to apply for one. I don't really like the attached to my bank account idea but I will keep a close eye on it. I like Target as a company. Their employees are the friendliest and I hear better paid than The W Place. Plus who doesn't like getting 5% cash back?

I also joined their pharmacy program. I had been putting off transferring my prescriptions they made it quick and painless for me. I used to hate standing in lines, they are fast and friendly even on a Friday at the end of the month. I was impressed.

It seems the only downfall is info sharing, but I can opt out and slow posting of transactions to your account. Well, I know what I spent as I set down everyday to write in receipts, to me its gone then. So I will continue to explore and try to save every penny possible with the cash back and their coupons.

Please let me know any positive or negative experiences you have had. I would love to learn more! Until then, happy saving!

                                               Frugally Yours,
                                                      Deb

1 comment:

Alycia Nichols said...

Hey, Deb! I have a Target Red card, but I never use it. I guess I just don't really think about it. I have streamlined everything into just my debit card so I don't get confused. I need to read up on using the Red card, though, if there are some benefits that are worth it. Thanks for the heads up! Hope you're having a great day!